Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW!!!!!!

I will need to do a separate post on my Christmas break but I couldn't help but post about the fun NEW things that happened this week......

I hit the 50 lb. mark in my weight loss! Not that I love sharing that I had 50 lbs. to lose but I am proud of me!



I changed my hair to brown again and decided that I will be growing it out for now...we'll see how it goes. I've been growing it since September and if you know me at all this is a LONG time! Don't mind my strange face in this pic lol!



And last but definitely not least....I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!!!! It's a 2012 Dodge Avenger and I LOVE IT!!!! I still can't believe it but I love it and I am so excited! The cute guy with me was the car salesman who also gave me a dozen roses :) So fun!





With this comes a new year! I am kicking butt and taking names. 2012 is going to be a great year for me! I can't wait for the new things coming my way! Happy New Years to all of my dear friends!

2 comments:

Camille said...

You look so great! That is awesome! I love your new car, I'm jealous!

Wendy said...

Happy New Year! It was great to see you (even if only for a minute) at Olive Garden